#TravelTuesday Guest Blog
I am often on the scout for new blogs to read on different topics. I find most bloggers refreshing in that they are not scared to share an opinion and this often brings a whole range of different ideas and impressions to their writing.
I also get asked where to find bloggers to follow, so I have decided to try and feature some in the attempt to introduce people to different influences.
This weeks blogger is: Verushka Ramasami from Spice Goddess
1. Who are you and where are you from?
I am Verushka Ramasami from Durban. Besides my blog I am a full time lecturer at a local college and I lecture in the Travel and Tourism Department.
2. What made you want to start blogging and how long have you been doing it?
My blog initially started as a journal for me in 2010 when I returned from living abroad in London for almost a decade.I needed a space to vent my thoughts and as I knew very few people a blog seemed a great idea.Though I do wish I had started my blog earlier.
3. What does your blog focus on?
My by line for my blog is sharing my world with the world. SpiceGoddess is a lifestyle blog with a focus on Travel , Food and Culture.
4. What tips can you give people to grow their blog audience?
- Read other blogs
- Share the content of others online
- Interact with others online
- Get involved in the blogging community
- Twitter Chats are a great way to interact with many different people
- Stop doing the follow / unfollow thing it sucks !
5. Where can people find you? Website and Social media?
6. What exciting project do you have in the pipeline for your blog?
I am heading off on two pretty amazing trips this year and one which is ticking off my bucketlist.All will be revealed in good time.
The blog will be undergoing a make over in April for my birthday and I will be hosting loads of giveaways so make sure you are following me.
7. What is the funniest experience you have had with your blog?
An email from a company in India wanting me to buy spices from them for my store.
Thats it for this weeks feature. Stop in next week for the next #TravelTuesday feature or sign up for weekly updates.
If you would like to be featured, please get in touch with me at www.meanderings.co.za/about-me or if you would like to work with me, you can visit www.meanderings.co.za/work-with-me to see what opportunities are available.